Purposes of use:
- The synagogue is intended for prayers only and not for lectures and events.
- Morning prayers will take place at the site at sunrise by the disciples of the late Rabbi Getz from the Bet-El Mekubalim Yeshiva.
- Midnight Tikkun Hatzot prayers will take place at the site by prior arrangement.
- Prayers of bridegrooms on the day of their wedding.
- Prayers in times of trouble, by prior arrangement.
- Prayers on days when the main prayer plaza is closed.
- Prayers that are organized by the Western Wall Heritage Foundation.
- Bar-mitzvah prayers when the weather is extreme on a space available basis and subject to possibilities of access that do not affect tours of the Western Wall Tunnels.
- Bar-mitzvah prayers for donors who have donated more than $10,000 to the activity of the Western Wall Heritage Foundation.
- Bar-mitzvah events at which persons who require security participate.
- The entry of individual worshippers will be allowed up to a maximum of ten persons provided that there are no organized prayers taking place on the site.
Rules of use:
- The prayers will take place in the style and according to the customary rules in the prayer plaza at the Western Wall.
- The place is limited to 30 people at the same time, subject to safety rules and procedures.
- Exceptional cases will require the approval of the Ceremonies Committee of the Western Wall Heritage Foundation. To submit a request to the Ceremonies Committee, click here.
- To submit a request to reserve Rabbi Getz’s synagogue, click here.
Western Wall Heritage Foundation, Registered Amuta
2 HaOmer Street, The Old City, Jerusalem, 97500