After years of working on exciting content and technology, the Chain of Generations Center opened to the public this summer (2021).
A visit to this exhibit takes you on the journey taken by the Jewish nation and past generations which form our long and wondrous chain that passes from family to family and from generation to generation.
The Center was opened after upgrading to state-of-the-art technology and renovations that create an unforgettable experience.
The exhibit emphasizes the personal connection each of us has with our nation’s chain of generations. We are each a link in this chain that stretches from the past into the future, and we are all part of the Jewish nation’s journey and yearning as expressed through the ancient stones of the Western Jerusalem Wall.
- Individuals: Up to 25 participants per tour
- Groups: We recommend up to 25 participants per tour for maximum enjoyment and no more than 35
- It is possible to book tours for hours beyond those listed, at least two weeks in advance
- Minimum for group rate: 18 participants
- The tour is with advance booking and payment
- Please note – The exhibit is almost completely covered while standing or walking and includes approximately 60 stairs in different places. If you would like to arrange for a wheelchair lift, please do so in advance through the reservations office.